Nature's Wild Ideas (Kobo eBook)
- Full of surprising science about everyday—and unusual—inventions. Who would have thought that Pomegranates inspire longer-lasting lithium batteries, or that jellyfish inspire technology that allows doctors to detect cancer and alzheimer cells?
- Profiles the people behind these terrific inventions: with page-turning stories about what inspired them to invent––and how they did it.
- A wide variety of animals have inspired human inventions: from giraffes to jellyfish.
- A strong environmental message about what we stand to lose when we destroy the natural world around us.
- Engaging science communicator: Kristy Hamilton knows how to make science accessible, interesting, and exciting. Her articles have been featured in Science Magazine, Business Insider, I Fucking Love Science, Seattle Times, Seattle Weekly.
- Kristy Hamilton is a debut author