DK Eyewitness Prague (Kobo eBook)
Planning your trip to Prague? Look no further.
Whether you want to bask in the medieval splendor of the Old Town Square, discover a wealth of artistic treasures, or simply taste the world-class beer, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Prague has to offer.
One of Europe's most engaging cities, Prague is bursting with culture. Rich classical music spills out onto medieval streets, where bewitching spires tower over lively old pubs and bristling market squares.
Our regularly updated guide brings this magical city to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our trademark illustrations.
- our pick of Prague's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- color-coded chapters to every part of Prague, from Prague castle to Malá Strana, Staré Mesto to Nové Mesto
Want the best of Prague in your pocket? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Prague for top 10 lists to all things Prague.