DK Eyewitness Road Trips Germany (Kobo eBook)
With its scenic towns, romantic medieval cities and evocative landscapes, Germany is the perfect destination for a leisurely road trip. It's yours to explore with Road Trips Germany, our redesigned and newly updated guide containing 24 drives across the country, from the winding Baltic Coast to the remote valleys of the Black Forest.
Packed with insider tips and information, this easy-to-use guide reveals Germany at its best: spectacular sights, hidden gems and authentic local experiences. We've also worked hard to make sure our information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak. DK Eyewitness Road Trips Germany is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Road Trips Germany you will find:
- 24 easy-to-follow driving tours, each lasting one to five days
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: Walks, delightful detours and activities to do along the way, plus you'll savor the best local experiences with our pick of the most authentic places to stay, eat and shop
- Practical tips: rules of the road, detailed directions and driving tips
- Detailed maps including a laminated pull-out road map of Germany helping you navigate with ease
- Covers: Pfalz, Rheinhessen, Münsterland, the Baltic Coast and more
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.