DK Eyewitness Seville and Andalucia (Kobo eBook)
Discover diverse landscapes, romantic cities and vibrant traditions.
Whether you want to tour the magical Moorish palace of Alhambra, learn the art of tapas bar hopping in Granada or spot wildlife at Parque Nacional de Doñana, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Seville and Andalucía have to offer.
With undulating hills awash with olive trees, rugged mountain ranges and endless stretches of coastline, this diverse landscape offers plenty of opportunity for adventure. Meanwhile, Seville's orange-scented plazas, filled with the bewitching sound of Spanish guitar, are the perfect place to slow down and savor a glass of sherry.
Our recently updated guide brings Seville and Andalucía to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the region's iconic buildings and neighborhoods.
- our pick of Seville and Andalucía's must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the region easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- color-coded chapters to every part of Seville and Andalucía, from Huelva and Sevilla to Córdoba and Jaén, Cádiz and Málaga to Granada and Almería
Touring the country? Try our DK Eyewitness Spain.