Book and Baby, The Complete Guide to Managing Chaos and Becoming A Wildly Successful Writer-Parent (Paperback)
(This book cannot be returned nor exchanged.)
Parenting Done, Write.
Book & Baby, The Complete Guide to Managing Chaos &
Becoming A Wildly Successful Writer-Parent is an inspiring writing craft book that addresses the various stages of parenthood and how a writing career can be affected at every stage.
Drawing on experiences gleaned from ten years of running a literary nonprofit that helps writers stay on creative track after starting a family, Milda M. DeVoe, founder of Pen Parentis, puts her Columbia MFA to good use in creating this fun, readable, helpful and inspiring reference book for parents, caregivers and others who feel they lack the time needed to write.
This Guide will:
- help you learn how to write in short spaces of time
- help you learn how to make time out of no time
- provide guidance for nurturing a writing career along with children
- inspire you with true-life stories drawn from an archive of interviews with
- serious, professional and even bestselling writers - all who have kids
- introduce you to resources that will keep you writing