Next-Level Teaching: Empowering Students and Transforming School Culture (Paperback)
Next-level teachers are anything but average. They're willing to use any and every strategy to reach students, increase motivation, and improve student outcomes. A next-level teacher never settles for the status quo. Instead, they ignite students' passion for learning, and that enthusiasm spreads through the whole school. What's more, next-level teachers can create school environments so exciting and electric that not only the students but even other teachers and administrators are inspired to greatness.
Whether he's creating unique content-retention strategies, collaborating with streetwear brands, or bringing out-of-the-box guest speakers into the classroom, award-winning teacher Jonathan Alsheimer never says no to an opportunity to incorporate innovative tools in his teaching. With unstoppable enthusiasm, in Next-Level Teaching Alsheimer demonstrates how educators can:
- generate productive excitement in students using nonacademic strategies;
- transform student enthusiasm into engagement;
- create powerful relationships with students and colleagues;
- seek out every chance to be a positive, motivating influence; and
- become valued assets not only in the classroom but throughout the school.
With dedication, creativity, and a vision of what's possible, any educator can be that teacher for their students. Are you ready to level up?