The Useful Knots Book: How to Tie the 25+ Most Practical Knots (Paperback)
(This book cannot be returned nor exchanged.)
Discover the Only Knots You'll Ever Need
The Useful Knots Book is a no-nonsense knot guide on how to tie the 25+ most practical rope knots.
It comes with easy to follow instructions, pictures, and tips on when to best use each knot.
Teach yourself knot tying today, because it's easy, fun, and useful.
Get it now.The Ultimate Knots Guide
- Explanations of common knots and ropes terms
- Easy to follow instructions and clear pictures
- Tips for proper rope care
- Advice on how to choose right knot for the job
- All the fundamental boy scout knots
- Stopper Knots
... in this complete knot tying visual guide.
- From basic knots to more advanced ones
- Climbing knots
- Various bowline knots
- Fishing knots
- Boating knots
- Knots for survival
... and more.Includes 4 Free Bonuses
Get your copy of The Useful Knots Book today and you'll also receive:
- Survival roping techniques. Learn how to get yourself out of survival situations using nothing but a rope.
- A critical first aid guide including an emergency first aid cheat sheet.
- The useful knots cheat sheet.
- Special report: How to swim 50+ meters underwater.
Learn how to tie the only knots you'll ever need, because this book has the 25 most practical knots there are.
Get it now.