Divorcing and Healing from a Narcissist: Emotional and Narcissistic Abuse Recovery. Co-parenting after an Emotionally destructive Marriage and Splitti (Paperback)
(This book cannot be returned nor exchanged.)
A life changing book for anyone trapped in an unhealthy marriage or relationship.
Divorce isn't such a tragedy. A tragedy is staying in an unhappy marriage, teaching your children the wrong things about love. Nobody ever died of divorce.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- Do you try to calmly talk with them about basic things, only for it to end up in an argument?
- Were they once incredibly charming and said all the right things, but now they are mean, apathetic, or passive aggressive?
- Have you tried to change yourself or your feelings, because you know they refuse to change, merely because they don't think they have to?
- Do you feel incredibly alone, like no one will understand, because to everyone else they are perfect?
- Have you been cheated on yet somehow they make it your fault?
- Or perhaps you have already broken up, yet you are constantly sucked back in by their begging, promises to change, or even threats?
- Have you promised yourself that you will end the relationship, only to find yourself going back to them because you feel guilty, sorry for them, or afraid of being alone or good?
You are in a relationship with a narcissist, and if you haven't figured it out already, they will never, ever change. It is difficult to get divorced or break up with a narcissist without someone who has been through the same experiences you have. Otherwise, you may make costly financial mistakes by hiring the wrong attorney or giving away your assets, all because you don't know any better.
You can stay in the relationship and be unhappy, or you can choose to break free. But how do you actually break free? It is not easy, I know. Because I have been there. I was you.
WHAT YOU NEED NOW:
-Someone who has been through the same experiences you have and understands them from the inside.
-Someone who has the knowledge, training, education and experience working on himself and others to lead you through the emotional sh*tstorm that breaking with a narcissist can create.
I can't promise you that reading to this book is going to be a "total cure", but I can promise that if you APPLY YOURSELF DILLIGENTLY, take notes, read and re-read the chapters, follow all instructions to the letter, with a tenacious resolve to get better you will feel an instant decrease in anxiety within the first 24 hours and should see huge improvements within the first 3 days.
This is not hype, this is what my audience commonly report
What's Holding You Back?
-"What if they find out I'm taking this book?"
You can read this book on any mobile device and download the audio version and listen it when you are away from your home.
-"I'm afraid of really hearing the truth."
My book is designed with YOU in mind, and all of the information is delivered to you in a loving, gentle manner. You will never be put down by me, and I will never make you feel bad about all that you have endured. In fact, you will learn strategies on how to overcome your fears as well as have real scripts on how to talk to your narcissist, your lawyer, your family and children. You will not only feel heard, but you will feel confident and supported
- "I'm not ready to do anything just yet. I'll sign up when I'm ready to take action."
This book doesn't force you to do anything you're not ready to do. You have all the time in the world to complete it, and you do it on your terms and at your speed. Why not get those tools right now? The beauty of this book is that if you choose not to take action for several more months, it's here when you're ready.