Trucking Business: Step by Step guide on How to start a trucking company with just one truck and no money. (Paperback)
Do you want to start your own trucking business, having seen just how much potential the business has (because people always need trucking services) but you feel ill-equipped and inadequately funded to get started?
And are you looking for a book that will take the guesswork out of the whole process so you can get started with confidence and avoid all manner of costly mistakes, especially now that you don't have money to play around?
If you've answered YES,
Let This Book Show You How You Can Start A Successful Trucking Business With Just One Truck And With No Money
With average incomes estimated at about $2000-$5,000 per week per truck for owner-operators and $500-$2,000 for investors, there is no denying that trucking business can be a cash cow
And the fact that you are here is evidence that you've probably heard of many great things about the income potential of trucking businesses and are sold to the idea of getting started but have all manner of questions going through your mind...
Is it really possible to run a successful trucking business with just one truck and no money?
How do you get your first customers without having to beg or resort to unfair business practices?
Which are some of the common mistakes that most trucking businesses make and how can you avoid them?
How do you get the money to get started if you have no money?
What will get you ahead of the competition and ensure you make the most money you can make even with your one truck?
If you have these and other related questions, this book is for you, so keep reading...
Inside, you'll find:
- How to create the best business plan for your trucking business
- Ways to attract loyal and well paying customers for your trucking business
- Things to consider before getting a truck for your business or how to customize the one you have
- Things to consider on a load board to help you get better deals and more bargaining power
- How to get all the resources you need for your business and how to save on fuel
- The common mistakes that truck businesses make and how to deal with them
- Cutting-edge tips and strategies on how to start and run a successful trucking business
- How to keep your costs low using powerful strategies that only big companies use, even when you have just one truck
- And much more
Whether you've already started your business and are struggling or you're just looking into starting one, this book will give you everything you need to manage your business to success.
Scroll up and click Buy Now With 1-Click or Buy Now to get started