Lonely Planet Western Europe 14 (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet's Western Europeis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Raise a glass of champagne at the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, find your own iconic London live music experience, and sense the ghosts of emperors past as you walk the cobbled streets of Rome - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Western Europe and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Western Europe:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food, drink, sport, politics
- Covers: Britain, France, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Greece, Portugal, Ireland, Switzerland, Germany and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Western Europe is our most comprehensive guide to Western Europe, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
Looking for just a few of the destinations included in this book? Check out the relevant Lonely Planet destination guides.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, eBooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017