Lonely Planet Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island (Regional Guide) (Paperback)
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander Halifax's waterfront, gorge on lobster and visit the home of Anne of Green Gables - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island:
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with Wi-Fi, ATM and transportation info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland, Labrador, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveler's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)