The Best ACT Math Books Ever, Book 2: Numbers, Stats, Trig and Geometry (Paperback)
(This book cannot be returned nor exchanged.)
Are you serious about raising your ACT score? Then, GET. THIS. BOOK. Created by a Stanford educated perfect scoring tutor who has scored perfectly on the ACT, SAT, GRE, and PSAT math sections, and coached students to perfect scores on the ACT math section and test overall.Our two-book series covers more ACT math than any other book on the market, with over 1000 practice drills between the two volumes in addition to hundreds of step-by-step example problems. Whether you're nearing perfection as you target tough topics or soaking in the gamut to get the score you want, there's no better resource for owning the ACT math section. What's Inside: Volume Two's 21 chapters on Numbers, Stats, Trig and Geometry.
- Scientific Notation
- Properties of Numbers
- LCM & GCF
- Sequences and Series
Probability and Statistics:
- Data Analysis
- Counting and Arrangements
- Angles and Lines
- Similar Shapes
- Laws of Sines and Cosines
- Trigonometry Graphs
For all about ACT Algebra, check out Volume 1: Algebra.
Why this book?
- Designed with unparalleled tutoring expertise: over 20,000 hours working one-on-one with students
- In-Depth, Topic-by-Topic Review With Examples
- Matching Problem Sets with Explanatory Answers
- Free Online Resources
- Focuses on content, but doesn't neglect strategy
- (Note: ACT is a registered trademark of ACT Inc., which was not involved with the production of this book)