Stink and the Hairy Scary Spider (Compact Disc)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the Stink series.
- #1: Judy Moody and Stink: The Holly Joliday (Paperback): $7.99
- #2: Judy Moody and Stink: The Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Treasure Hunt (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Stink and the World's Worst Super-Stinky Sneakers (Hardcover): $14.99
- #4: Judy Moody y Stink: El hueso de los deseos / Judy Moody & Stink the Wishbone Wish (Paperback): $14.95
- #5: Stink: Solar System Superhero (Hardcover): $14.99
- #6: Stink: The Ultimate Thumb-Wrestling Smackdown (Hardcover): $15.99
- #7: Stink y la Marcha Zombi a la Medianoche / Stink and the Midnight Zombie Walk (Paperback): $10.95
- #8: Stink and the Freaky Frog Freakout (Hardcover): $15.99
- #9: Stink and the Shark Sleepover (Hardcover): $12.99
- #10: Stink y el ataque del moho limoso / Stink and the Attack of the Slime Mold (Paperback): $10.95
- #11: Stink: Hamlet y queso / Stink: Hamlet and Cheese (Paperback): $10.95
Stink's spider phobia spurs his sister, Judy, and friend Webster to try some desensitization techniques--until a real-life encounter takes them by surprise--in a hilarious episode offering a bonus origami activity.
Creepy Crawly Criminy Everyone knows that Stink is bonkers about most scientific things. But there's one exception: dangle a spider in front of him and he goes berserk Stink is so freaked out by spiders that he can't read about them. He can't look at them. He can't think about them. And he for-sure can't touch them Stink has arachnophobia (a fear of spiders), and he has it bad. But when a hairy backyard emergency arises, Stink is forced to face his fear--and eight beady eyes--head-on. Will he manage to tame the heebie-jeebies, or will he remain stuck in his web of terror?