Cryptograms: 500 Large Print Cryptograms For Brain Games. Adult Activity Book (Large Print / Paperback)
(This book cannot be returned nor exchanged.)
You Are About To Find Over 500 Unique And Inspiring Cryptograms That Will Exercise Your Brain And Enhance Your Problem Solving Skills Like Nothing Else Can
Experts agree that puzzles, especially challenging ones, provide a perfect exercise for the brain, something that slows down cognitive impairment (irrespective of your age) as well as such health conditions as Alzheimer's and dementia And of the different puzzles in existence, cryptograms sit at the very top of the most effective puzzles in bringing about these results.
Forget the soul sucking repetitive nature of Sudoku, word searches and crosswords; cryptograms offer a new kind of exhilarating experience that's on a whole new level.
This old technique of encoding messages is increasingly becoming popular as a mental workout. Just think of how exciting it would be to send a loved one an encoded message to tell them you love them, to motivate/inspire them, pass a message and tell them just about anything you want to pass across without having to use just old boring text
The reason you are reading this is because you are interested in cryptograms and want to give your brain the much needed workout.
And this 3 in 1 book won't disappoint.
Made from a combination of 3 bestselling books on cryptogram puzzles, each with over 200 cryptogram puzzles to inspire, motivate and impart wisdom on you, this book is the only cryptogram puzzles book you need for a complete mental workoutIn it, you will find:
- Over 500 handpicked cryptogram puzzles, each with 2 sets of hints, full solutions as well as tips on how to solve the puzzles.
- Proofread and professionally formatted puzzles to ensure you don't want to pull your hair because of typos, grammar mistakes, code repetitions and hint errors
- d104 is in large print to ensure you don't have to struggle to see what's written so that you can spend your hours actually trying to break the codes as opposed to looking for magnifying glasses to see what's written
- Lots of working space on a high quality paper so that you can erase as often as you want and use whatever you want to crack the codes (pencils, pens, or highlighters are okay)
- Varying levels of difficulty to ensure the book is ideal for everyone; it includes simple, medium and difficult puzzles Of course, there are no dull or impossible solutions- the stuff in here is for ordinary people that want to challenge themselves
- Child and adult friendly; there is no vulgar language, nasty phrases or swear words so you can be sure this is a great book for the whole family
- And much more
Breaking each code will not only excite you because of solving the puzzle, you will also get inspiring messages that will lighten up your days
If you are tired of buying cryptogram books that are badly formatted, filled with typos and grammar mistakes, are printed in small print on a poor quality paper and have boring and repetitive puzzles, make this your book.
It is a perfect gift for anyone who loves cryptogram puzzles; you won't find anything better than this one
Are you excited to get a copy of the book?