California Evidence Code; 2020 Edition (Paperback)
NOT on our shelves now. Usually ships from warehouse in several days.
A handy pocket version of the California Evidence Code (5" x 8"), as amended through January 1, 2020. A perfect quick reference for your desk or briefcase, for both attorneys and law school students.
- Division 1. Preliminary Provisions and Construction
- Division 2. Words and Phrases Defined
- Division 3. General Provisions
- Division 4. Judicial Notice
- Division 5. Burden of Proof; Burden of Producing Evidence; Presumptions and Inferences
- Division 6. Witnesses
- Division 7. Opinion Testimony and Scientific Evidence
- Division 8. Privileges
- Division 9. Evidence Affected or Excluded by Extrinsic Policies
- Division 10. Hearsay Evidence
- Division 11. Writings