Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Throne of Glass series.
- #1: Throne of Glass (Paperback): $11.99
- #3: Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) (Paperback): $11.99
- #4: Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4) (Paperback): $11.99
- #5: Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass #5) (Paperback): $11.99
- #6: Tower of Dawn (Miniature Character Collection) (Throne of Glass #6) (Paperback): $14.99
- #7: Kingdom of Ash (Miniature Character Collection) (Throne of Glass #7) (Paperback): $14.99
- #8: La espada de la asesina. Relatos de Trono de Cristal / The Assassin’s Blade: the Throne of Glass Novellas (Trono de Cristal / Throne of Glass #8) (Paperback): $19.95
Celaena Sardothien is the king's Champion-yet she is far from loyal to the crown, for the man she serves is bent on evil. But working against her master in secret is no easy task. As Celaena tries to untangle the mysteries buried within the glass castle, she can trust no one, not even her supposed allies Crown Prince Dorian, Captain of the Guard Chaol, and foreign princess Nehemia.
Then, an unspeakable tragedy shatters Celaena's world. She must decide once and for all where her loyalties lie . . . and whom she will fight for.
An action-packed and romantic adventure that readers “will never want to leave” (Kirkus Reviews), the next chapter in this smash hit New York Times best-selling series is sure to please Sarah Maas's enormous and ever-growing fan-base–and to set the stage for an explosive third book.
About the Author
Sarah J. Maas is the #1 New York Times and internationally bestselling author of the Throne of Glass series, as well as the Court of Thorns and Roses series. Her books are published in over thirty-six languages. A New York native, Sarah lives in Pennsylvania with her husband and dog.
“Vivid Celaena, loving and brutally violent in turn, is a fully realized heroine. The ending comes at the right time--at the close of one storyline and prologue of another--to leave readers impatient for the next installment.” —Kirkus Reviews, starred review
“Readers seeking the political intrigue of Kristen Cashore's Graceling and its sequels or the deadly competition at the heart of The Hunger Games will find both in Maas's strong debut novel. . . . The verve and freshness of the narration make for a thrilling read.” —Publishers Weekly, starred review, on Throne of Glass
“This commingling of comedy, brutality and fantasy evokes a rich alternate universe with a spitfire young woman as its brightest star.” —Kirkus Reviews, on Throne of Glass