Kingdom of Ash (Miniature Character Collection) (Throne of Glass #7) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Throne of Glass series.
- #1: Throne of Glass (Paperback): $19.00
- #2: Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) (Paperback): $19.00
- #3: Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) (Paperback): $19.00
- #4: Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4) (Paperback): $19.00
- #5: Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass #5) (Paperback): $19.00
- #6: Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass #6) (Paperback): $19.00
- #8: The Assassin's Blade: The Throne of Glass Prequel Novellas (Paperback): $19.00
Discover Sarah J. Maas's #1 New York Times bestselling Throne of Glass series-now available for a limited time in a brand-new miniature format! This exclusive edition highlights Aelin Galathynius.
Delightfully compact with lightweight pages for easy travel, this miniature volume of Kingdom of Ash is perfect for any book lover's coat pocket or purse. Complete and unabridged, this character edition celebrates Aelin Galathynius by highlighting her name in Orynth Gold ink.
Read the final book in the epic saga Time Magazine called, “One of the best fantasy series of the past decade.”
Aelin Galathynius has vowed to save her people-but at a tremendous cost. Locked within an iron coffin by the Queen of the Fae, Aelin must draw upon her fiery will as she endures months of torture. The knowledge that yielding will doom those she loves keeps her from breaking, though her resolve begins to unravel with each passing day . . .
With Aelin captured, friends and allies are scattered to different fates. Some bonds will grow even deeper, while others will be severed forever. As destinies weave together at last, all must fight if Erilea is to have any hope of salvation.
About the Author
Sarah J. Maas is the #1 New York Times and internationally bestselling author of the young adult series Throne of Glass and A Court of Thorns and Roses, as well as her first adult series, Crescent City. Her books are published in over thirty-seven languages. A New York native, Sarah lives near Philadelphia with her husband, son, and dog.