Math Smart, 3rd Edition: The Savvy Student's Guide to Mastering Basic Math (Smart Guides) (Paperback)
ON HAND in at least ONE of our stores. Click through or call for up-to-the-minute availability.
NEVER GET CRUNCHED BY NUMBERS AGAIN.
Even in a world where every cell phone is also a calculator, basic math competency is a must! In this book, you'll learn how to efficiently solve common problems and effortlessly perform foundational math operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Once you've got that down, we'll go over how to handle the scary stuff—like exponents, square roots, geometry, and algebra.
Our user-friendly techniques break complicated problems down into their basic parts, so that you don't waste your time memorizing dozens of long formulas and equations.
THIS THIRD EDITION INCLUDES:
· Back-to-basics reviews of numbers, fractions, ratios & proportions, exponents & roots, algebra, geometry, and probability & statistics
· Comprehensive reviews for solving problems in common math topics
· Targeted strategies to help you score higher on the quantitative sections of the SAT, ACT, GRE, and GMAT
· Access to additional challenging drill questions online
· Key math terms lists at the end of each chapter
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.