The Ultimate Guide to Crystals & Stones: A Practical Path to Personal Power, Self-Development, and Healing (Hardcover)
Not available to order
Backordered--delivery time uncertain
Ancient cultures referred to crystals as the veins of the earth, frozen liquid, and frozen light. Uma Silbey unlocks the secrets of these storehouses for earth’s energy to reveal their remarkable effects on personal power, self-enhancement, and healing.
In this ultimate guide, she describes how you can channel the subtle forces within a crystal to empower your meditations, direct your thoughts, energize your body, and unleash a lifelong flow of creative and physical energy. From selecting the right crystal and “programming” it for your personal use to special techniques and exercises to heighten your abilities, Silbey guides you on the path to self-mastery. She provides information on:
- Different colors, shapes, and properties of quartz crystals and stones
- How to wear crystals and stones to take advantage of their protective powers
- How to heighten your crystal experience through visualization and meditation
- Insights into crystal gazing and crystal ball reading
- How crystals facilitate night dreaming and astral projection
- Crystal and stone techniques that can be used for healing physically, mentally, and emotionally
- And more!
“Understanding the depth of our connection, crystals and all stones can assist us to become a conscious bridge between the macro and microworlds, help us to discern the patterns that create “reality,” and, in so doing, facilitate healing, balance, and self-awareness.”
About the Author
Uma Silbey has pioneered quartz crystals, gemstone, and energy information to the world through her jewelry designs, books, and music for more than thirty-five years. While running her successful quartz crystal jewelry company for the past twenty-five years, Uma also authored four books, including the international bestseller, The Complete Crystal Guidebook. With an MA degree in counseling psychology, she has trained with shamans, indigenous healers, and medicine people for more than thirty-five years. She resides in Haiku, Hawaii.