Anatomy Coloring Book (Paperback)
NOT on our shelves now. Usually ships from warehouse in several days.
Coloring the body and its systems is the most effective way to study the structure and functions of human anatomy. Kaplan's Anatomy Coloring Book provides realistic drawings, clear descriptions, and must-know terms for an easy way to learn anatomy.
Anatomy Coloring Book features detailed illustrations of the body's anatomical systems in a spacious page design with no back-to-back images--goodbye, bleed-through! Plus, Color Guides on every 2-page spread offer instructions for best coloring results so you can get the most out of your study.
The Best Review
- More than 450 detailed, realistic medical illustrations, including microscopic views of cells and tissues
- Exclusive perforated, flashcard-format illustrations of 96 muscle structures to color and study on-the-go
- Clear descriptive overview on the page opposite each illustration, with key learning terms in boldface
- Self-quizzing for each illustration, with convenient same-page answer keys
- Full coverage of the major body systems, plus physiological information on cells, tissues, muscles, and development
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
About the Author
Stephanie McCann is an independent medical and scientific illustrator with 30 years of experience. She received an MA in Medical and Biological Illustration from The Johns Hopkins University and a BA in Fine Arts from the University of California, Santa Cruz. Ms. McCann is an instructor at Santa Barbara City College, currently teaching digital drawing (Multimedia Arts and Technology Department) and previously teaching biological illustration (Biology Department).
Eric Wise, the author of several lab manuals in the field of anatomy and physiology, has been teaching biology for over 30 years. He received BA degrees in Biology, Botany, and French from Humboldt State University in Northern California and an MA in Biology from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo. Mr. Wise is former department chair and current instructor at Santa Barbara City College, where he has taught for more than 25 years and directed a study abroad program on physical anthropology and tropical ecology in Costa Rica.