SAT Prep 2020: 2 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online (Kaplan Test Prep) (Paperback)
ON HAND in at least ONE of our stores. Click through or call for up-to-the-minute availability.
Kaplan's SAT Prep 2020 gives you the key strategies and practice you need to face test day with confidence. This updated edition includes hundreds of new practice questions, new quizzes, and a new layout based on student feedback.
We're so certain that SAT Prep 2020 offers all the guidance you need to excel on the SAT that we guarantee it: After studying with our online resources and book, you'll score higher on the SAT—or you'll get your money back.
The CollegeBoard will resume tests in Fall 2020 and 2021. There are test dates available for October 03, 2020, November 07, 2020, December 05, 2020, March 13, 2021, May 08, 2021, and June 05, 2021. Test centers are able to make individual decisions regarding administering the SAT. The CollegeBoard will contact students via email or text message if the site closes.
- More than 700 practice questions with detailed explanations, including hundreds of brand new practice questions.
- Two full-length Kaplan practice tests: one in the book and one online.
- Expert scoring, analysis, and explanations online for one official College Board SAT Practice Test.
- Pre-quizzes to help you figure out what you already know and what you can skip.
- Mixed practice quizzes after every chapter to assess how much you’ve learned.
- A practice question at the beginning of each lesson to help you quickly identify its focus, and dedicated practice questions after every lesson to test your comprehension.
- “On Test Day” strategy notes in every math chapter so you don’t lose sight of the fact that the SAT math test is primarily a strategy test.
- “Reflect” pages that help you evaluate your comfort level with the topics after completing each chapter and make a plan for improving before the test.
- Online study guidance to help you target your prep no matter how much time you have before the test.
- We know the test: Our learning engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT, and use real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's books and practice questions are written by veteran teachers who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools.
Want expert video lessons, more practice tests, and extra online practice? Try SAT Prep Plus 2020.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan's private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.