Stargazing: Photographs of the Night Sky from the Archives of NASA (Astronomy Photography Book, Astronomy Gift for Outer Space Lovers) (Hardcover)
ON HAND in at least ONE of our stores. Click through or call for up-to-the-minute availability.
Stargazing: Photographs of the Night Sky from the Archives of NASA is a photographic collection of the night sky's most extraordinary phenomena.
These images from the archives of NASA reveal stunning photos of the cosmos, from radiant aurora borealis to awe-inspiring lunar eclipses.
Complete with a preface by Bill Nye, this collection of photographs perfectly captures the wonder of looking up at the night sky.
• Each breathtaking photo is paired with an informative caption about the scientific phenomena it reveals and the technology used to capture it
• Beautiful on display on the coffee table
• A go-to gift for both serious and casual stargazers
This collection of photographs illuminates the darkness of space in a whole new way.
Blending art and science, the magnificent images of Stargazing captures the imagination of anyone interested in astronomy, travel, photography, and space exploration.
• The only book from NASA that focuses solely on the night sky
• A perfect gift for space lovers, stargazers, science geeks, scientists, parents, students, recent graduates, photographers and photography lovers, and NASA fans
• Great for those who loved Earth and Space: Photographs from the Archives of NASA by Nirmala Nataraj, Infinite Wonder: An Astronaut's Photographs from a Year in Space by Scott Kelly, and The Hubble Cosmos: 25 Years of New Vistas in Space by David H. Devorkin and Robert W. Smith
About the Author
Nirmala Nataraj is a writer based in New York.
Bill Nye (the Science Guy) is a science educator, actor, writer, and the host of Bill Nye Saves the World. He lives in Los Angeles.