Jean-Michel Basquiat 2021 Wall Calendar (Calendar)
Not available to order
Out of Print. Not available to order.
This 12-month calendar features 13 of Jean-Michel Basquiat’s iconic, ground-breaking works of art.
Jean-Michel Basquiat is renowned for his cutting-edge style, which combines street art with a distinctive commentary on pop culture, history, and politics. Basquiat embodies a young, international, urban culture and is still making headlines 30 years after his death. This 2021 calendar celebrates his work, easily recognized by edgy and raw lines paired with a strong sense of color and balance.
- Generous grids with space to add appointments and reminders
- Opens to 12 inches x 24 inches
- Planner page for September–December 2020
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Eastern Standard Time
About the Author
Artist Jean-Michel Basquiat was born in Brooklyn, New York, to Haitian and Puerto Rican parents. His first artistic expressions were created and enjoyed as urban street art. His art is exhibited in over a dozen museums around the world, including the MoMA, the Met, and the Whitney.