The Small Business Start-Up Kit for California (Paperback)
The only California-specific book for small business start-ups
Want to start your own California business? Don't know where to begin? The Small Business Start-Up Kit for California shows you how to set up a small business in the Golden State quickly and easily. It clearly explains the fees, forms, and bureaucratic technicalities you'll encounter and shows you how to get your business up and running. Find out how to:
- choose between an LLC and other business structures
- write an effective business plan
- pick a winning business name and protect it
- get needed California licenses and permits
- hire and manage staff in compliance with California laws
- comply with legal and tax issues affecting home businesses
- manage finances and taxes, and
- market your business effectively, online and off.
The 13th edition is updated with the latest legal and tax rules affecting California small businesses, plus social media and e-commerce trends.
With downloadable forms Includes access to cash flow projection and profit/loss forecast worksheets, California LLC Articles of Organization, small business resources, and more (details inside).