The Small Business Start-Up Kit: A Step-By-Step Legal Guide (Paperback)
Your one-stop guide to starting a small business
Want to start a business? Don't know where to begin? The Small Business Start-Up Kit shows you how to set up a small business in your state, while clearing state and local bureaucratic hurdles.
We'll show you how to:
- choose between an LLC and other business structures
- write an effective business plan
- pick a winning business name and protect it
- get the proper licenses and permits
- manage finances and taxes
- hire and manage staff, and
- market your business effectively, online and off.
The 11th edition is updated with the latest legal and tax rules affecting small businesses, plus social media and e-commerce trends.
With Downloadable Forms
Includes access to cash flow projection and profit/loss forecast worksheets, state-specific business resources, and more (details inside).