Patent It Yourself: Your Step-By-Step Guide to Filing at the U.S. Patent Office (Paperback)
ON HAND in at least ONE of our stores. Click through or call for up-to-the-minute availability.
Protect and profit from your invention For over 30 years, Patent It Yourself has guided hundreds of thousands of inventors through the process of getting a patent, from start to finish. Patent attorneys David Pressman and David E. Blau provide the latest information, forms, and clear instructions to help you:
- conduct a patent search the right way
- evaluate your idea's commercial potential
- file a provisional patent application to get "patent pending" status
- prepare a patent application
- focus on your patent application's claims
- respond to patent examiners
- get your drawings done right
- protect your rights in foreign countries
- deal with infringers, and
- market and license your invention.