Pitfalls in Veterinary Surgery (Paperback)
Pitfalls in Veterinary Surgery offers a candid examination of real-life mistakes and mishaps encountered while operating on veterinary patients.
- Describes a range of mistakes and mishaps encountered by a veterinary surgeon with 30+ years of experience
- Provides an honest examination of the reality of operating on pets
- Offers the opportunity to learn from an experienced surgeon's mistakes
- Discusses mistakes in a wide range of situations, ranging from commonplace to unusual
- Presents a realistic view of veterinary surgery, including how to live with mistakes
About the Author
The Editor Geraldine B. Hunt, BVSc, PhD, FACVSc, is Emeritus Professor at the University of California at Davis, California, USA.