Not available to order
Stock uncertain--should fulfill within 10 days or so
- Offers in-depth coverage of the
of the theories
that guide nursing practice. Features chapters written by the original theorists, scholars,
experienced in use of the theory in their practice. Presents 25 major theories,
- Meleis's Transition Theory
- Troutman-Jordan's Theory of Successful Aging
- Barrett's Theory of Power as Knowing Participation in Change
- Caring Theories by Madeleine M. Leininger, Jean Watson, Anne Boykin and Savina O. Schoenhofer.
Emphasizes the relevance
with additional content online focused on the application of theory to research. Addresses how to implement theory-based practice
. Includes a list of references
for each theory in the book, complemented by comprehensive lists online.