Patho Phlash!: Pathophysiology Flash Cards (Other)
- Understanding diseases and disorders
- Increasing test scores in class
- Improving scores on the NCLEX(R) examination
Rely on over 200 full-color flash cards for the most critical clinical information about common diseases and disorders. Color-coded by body system, these handy cards familiarize students with the great deal of pathophysiologic information they must master.
- Color-coded, body-system organization.
- Supplemental categories on dermatologic conditions, mental health, and women's health.
- Card front--the name of the condition - pronunciation - a clue to its meaning or significance - and the icon representing the associated body system.
- Card back--description of the pathophysiology - assessment and diagnostic findings - complications - and the medical and surgical treatments.
- Memory aids on every card, including "Keep in Mind, "Make the Connection," and "Remember."
- Charts, tables, and photographs throughout.
- Comprehensive, alphabetical index.