Sandworms of Dune (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Dune series.
- #1: Dune: The Butlerian Jihad: Book One of the Legends of Dune Trilogy (Mass Market): $9.99
- #2: Dune: House Harkonnen (Prelude to Dune #2) (Mass Market): $9.89
- #3: Dune: The Battle of Corrin: Book Three of the Legends of Dune Trilogy (Mass Market): $9.99
- #4: Hunters of Dune (Mass Market): $9.99
- #6: Paul of Dune: Book One of the Heroes of Dune (Mass Market): $9.99
- #7: The Winds of Dune: Book Two of the Heroes of Dune (Mass Market): $9.99
- #8: Sisterhood of Dune: Book One of the Schools of Dune Trilogy (Mass Market): $9.99
- #9: Mentats of Dune: Book Two of the Schools of Dune Trilogy (Mass Market): $9.99
- #10: Navigators of Dune: Book Three of the Schools of Dune Trilogy (Mass Market): $9.99
Book Two in the stunning conclusion to Frank Herbert's worldwide bestselling Dune Chronicles
At the end of Frank Herbert's final novel, Chapterhouse: Dune, a ship carrying a crew of refugees escapes into the uncharted galaxy, fleeing from a terrifying, mysterious Enemy. The fugitives used genetic technology to revive key figures from Dune's past--including Paul Muad'Dib and Lady Jessica--to use their special talents to meet the challenges thrown at them.
Based directly on Frank Herbert's final outline, which lay hidden in two safe-deposit boxes for a decade, Sandworms of Dune will answer the urgent questions Dune fans have been debating for two decades: the origin of the Honored Matres, the tantalizing future of the planet Arrakis, the final revelation of the Kwisatz Haderach, and the resolution to the war between Man and Machine.
This breathtaking new novel in Frank Herbert's Dune series has enough surprises and plot twists to please even the most demanding reader.
About the Author
BRIAN HERBERT, the son of Frank Herbert, is the author of multiple New York Times bestsellers. In 2003, he published Dreamer of Dune, a moving biography of his father that was nominated for the Hugo Award. His other novels include Man of Two Worlds (written with Frank Herbert), Sudanna Sudanna, and The Little Green Book of Chairman Rahma.
KEVIN J. ANDERSON has written dozens of national bestsellers and has been nominated for the Hugo Award, the Nebula Award, the Bram Stoker Award, and the SFX Readers' Choice Award. His critically acclaimed original novels include the ambitious space opera series The Saga of Seven Suns, including The Dark Between the Stars, as well as the Terra Incognita fantasy epic with its two accompanying rock CDs. He also set the Guinness-certified world record for the largest single-author book signing.
“I know nothing comparable to it except The Lord of the Rings.” —Arthur C. Clarke on Dune
“Appealing and gripping…Fascinating detail, yet cloaked in mystery and mysticism.” —Milwaukee Journal on Heretics of Dune
“The vast and fascinating Dune saga sweeps on---as exciting and gripping as ever.” —Kirkus Reviews on Chapterhouse: Dune
“This compelling saga of men and women struggling for their freedom is required reading for Dune fans.” —Library Journal on Dune: The Butlerian Jihad
“Dune addicts will happily devour Herbert and Anderson's spicy conclusion to their second prequel trilogy.” —Publishers Weekly on Dune: The Battle of Corrin
“Entertaining.” —Publishers Weekly on Hunters of Dune