New Spring: The Novel (Wheel of Time #15) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 15 in the Wheel of Time series.
- #1: The Eye of the World: Book One of The Wheel of Time (Hardcover): $39.99
- #2: The Great Hunt: Book Two of 'The Wheel of Time' (Hardcover): $39.99
- #3: The Dragon Reborn: Book Three of 'The Wheel of Time' (Hardcover): $39.99
- #4: The Shadow Rising: Book Four of 'The Wheel of Time' (Hardcover): $39.99
- #5: The Fires of Heaven: Book Five of 'The Wheel of Time' (Hardcover): $39.99
- #6: The Eye of the World: The Graphic Novel, Volume Six (Wheel of Time Other #6) (Hardcover): $28.59
- #7: A Crown of Swords: Book Seven of 'The Wheel of Time' (Hardcover): $39.99
- #8: The Path of Daggers: Book Eight of 'The Wheel of Time' (Hardcover): $39.99
- #9: Winter's Heart: Book Nine of The Wheel of Time (Hardcover): $34.99
- #10: Crossroads of Twilight: Book Ten of 'The Wheel of Time' (Hardcover): $39.99
- #11: Knife of Dreams: Book Eleven of 'The Wheel of Time' (Hardcover): $39.99
- #12: The Gathering Storm: Book Twelve of the Wheel of Time (Hardcover): $39.99
- #13: Towers of Midnight: Book Thirteen of The Wheel of Time (Hardcover): $39.99
- #14: A Memory of Light: Book Fourteen of The Wheel of Time (Hardcover): $34.99
- #16: The Wheel of Time Companion: The People, Places, and History of the Bestselling Series (Hardcover): $39.99
Since its debut in 1990, The Wheel of Time® by Robert Jordan has captivated millions of readers around the globe with its scope, originality, and compelling characters.
The Wheel of Time turns and Ages come and go, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth returns again. In the Third Age, an Age of Prophecy, the World and Time themselves hang in the balance. What was, what will be, and what is, may yet fall under the Shadow.
For three days battle has raged in the snow around the great city of Tar Valon. In the city, a Foretelling of the future is uttered. On the slopes of Dragonmount, the immense mountain that looms over the city, is born an infant prophesied to change the world. That child must be found before the forces of the Shadow have an opportunity to kill him.
Moiraine Damodred, a young Accepted soon to be raised to Aes Sedai, and Lan Mandragoran, a soldier fighting in the battle, are set on paths that will bind their lives together. But those paths are filled with complications and dangers, for Moiraine, of the Royal House of Cairhien, whose king has just died, and Lan, considered the uncrowned king of a nation long dead, find their lives threatened by the plots of those seeking power.
New Spring begins Moiraine and Lan's quest to find the Dragon Reborn that will lead to the events of The Eye of the World...and their fateful meeting with Rand al'Thor. New Spring is a perfect jumping-on point for fantasy readers wanting to know more about The Wheel of Time and the forthcoming TV show.
The Wheel of Time®
New Spring: The Novel
#1 The Eye of the World
#2 The Great Hunt
#3 The Dragon Reborn
#4 The Shadow Rising
#5 The Fires of Heaven
#6 Lord of Chaos
#7 A Crown of Swords
#8 The Path of Daggers
#9 Winter's Heart
#10 Crossroads of Twilight
#11 Knife of Dreams
By Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson
#12 The Gathering Storm
#13 Towers of Midnight
#14 A Memory of Light
By Robert Jordan
Warrior of the Altaii
By Robert Jordan and Teresa Patterson
The World of Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time
By Robert Jordan, Harriet McDougal, Alan Romanczuk, and Maria Simons
The Wheel of Time Companion
By Robert Jordan and Amy Romanczuk
Patterns of the Wheel: Coloring Art Based on Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time
About the Author
Robert Jordan was born in 1948 in Charleston, South Carolina. He taught himself to read when he was four with the incidental aid of a twelve-years-older brother, and was tackling Mark Twain and Jules Verne by five. He was a graduate of The Citadel, the Military College of South Carolina, with a degree in physics. He served two tours in Vietnam with the U.S. Army; among his decorations are the Distinguished Flying Cross with bronze oak leaf cluster, the Bronze Star with "V" and bronze oak leaf cluster, and two Vietnamese Gallantry Crosses with palm. A history buff, he also wrote dance and theater criticism and enjoyed the outdoor sports of hunting, fishing, and sailing, and the indoor sports of poker, chess, pool, and pipe collecting. Robert Jordan began writing in 1977 and went on to write The Wheel of Time®, one of the most important and best selling series in the history of fantasy publishing with over 14 million copies sold in North America, and countless more sold abroad. Robert Jordan died on September 16, 2007, after a courageous battle with the rare blood disease amyloidosis.
“Jordan's eagerly awaited prequel to The Wheel of Time more than lives up to its high expectations. Written with all the skill that has made Jordan one of the grand masters of fantasy, it's accessible enough for new readers, while the inside information is sure to captivate longtime fans.” —Publishers Weekly (starred review)
“This is The Wheel of Time at its best: political intrigue, powerful characters, dangerous magic, and even more dangerous secrets.” —Bookpage
“Jordan is the master of his domain.” —The Post and Courier, Charleston, SC