Audel Welding Pocket Reference (Audel Technical Trades #37) (Paperback)
NOT on our shelves now. Usually ships from warehouse in several days.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 37 in the Audel Technical Trades series.
- #6: Audel HVAC Fundamentals Volume 3 Air-Conditioning, Heat Pumps, and Distribution Systems (Audel Technical Trades #6) (Paperback): $34.49
- #17: Audel HVAC Fundamentals, Volume 1: Heating Systems, Furnaces and Boilers (Audel Technical Trades #17) (Paperback): $34.49
- #18: Audel HVAC Fundamentals: Heating System Components, Gas and Oil Burners, and Automatic Controls (Audel Technical Trades #18) (Paperback): $46.75
- #30: Audel Complete Roofing Handbook (Audel Technical Trades #30) (Paperback): $29.99
- #31: Audel Complete Siding Handbook (Audel Technical Trades #31) (Paperback): $29.99
- #33: Audel Wood Furniture Finishing, Refinishing, and Repairing (Audel Technical Trades #33) (Paperback): $24.99
- #38: Audel HVAC Pocket Reference (Audel Technical Trades #38) (Paperback): $33.68
Featuring updated charts dealing with the most common situations welding workers face on the job, this comprehensive, pocket-sized reference is based on recommendations from working professionals and covers welding symbols and definitions, types of joints and welds, typical welding station configurations, oxygen cylinders, arc-welding charts, U.S metric measures, and more.
About the Author
James Brumbaugh is an active consultant to the trades industry specializing in welding and HVAC. He has more than twenty years experience in residential and light commercial construction and has authored 15 books in the trades area, including Audel's Welder's Guide, 3rd Edition.