Plantfed Mama's Holistic Guide to a Vegan Pregnancy (Paperback)
(This book cannot be returned nor exchanged.)
Registered Plant-based Nutritionist and Registered Master Herbalist, PLANTFED MAMA, Candy Marx, shares everything you need to know about thriving on a plant-based diet during pregnancy, and in everyday life. With an infant feeding guide and 75+ gluten-free vegan wholefoods recipes, amongst 22 chapters of extensive nutritional and holistic health information, including:
- How to get essential vitamins and minerals through food.
- The difference between essential supplementing and wasteful supplementing.
- How to prepare certain foods to increase nutritional value and decrease mineral inhibitors.
- Good carbs, good fats, and proteins.
- The link between morning sickness, painful breastfeeding, and certain foods.
- The link between certain foods and mineral deficiencies, gestational diabetes, stretch marks, edema, and cramps.
- The importance of gut-health, for mama and baby.
- Vital holistic health information for a healthy mind, body and soul.
- Your spiritual connection to your unborn child.
- Herbal remedies for pregnancy, delivery, after-care and baby.
- Nourishing baby after birth and raising a healthy, compassionate vegan child.
- Plus much more