Princeton Review SAT Subject Test U.S. History Prep, 3rd Edition: 3 Practice Tests + Content Review + Strategies & Techniques (College Test Preparation) (Paperback)
ON HAND in at least ONE of our stores. Click through or call for up-to-the-minute availability.
Other Books in Series
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT Subject Test in U.S. History with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 3 full-length practice tests, detailed reviews of key U.S. history concepts, and targeted strategies for every question type.
SAT U.S. History is a tough exam to prepare for—after all, there's a lot of history to remember! Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, SAT Subject Test U.S. History Prep gives you the tools you need for the score you want.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for every test topic
• Detailed, detachable study guides to help organize your prep
• Score conversion tables to help you assess your performance and track your progress
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• 70 practice drill questions throughout the book to test your comprehension
• Quick-review lists of the most important terms, people, places, events, and concepts
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.