Princeton Review SAT Subject Test Chemistry Prep, 17th Edition: 3 Practice Tests + Content Review + Strategies & Techniques (College Test Preparation) (Paperback)
ON HAND in at least ONE of our stores. Click through or call for up-to-the-minute availability.
Other Books in Series
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT Subject Test in Chemistry with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 3 full-length practice tests, thorough reviews of key chemistry topics, and targeted strategies for every question type.
We don't have to tell you how tough SAT Chemistry is—or how helpful a stellar exam score can be for your chances of getting into your top-choice college. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, SAT Subject Test Chemistry Prep gives you the tools you need for the score you want.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Expert subject review of test topics such as chemical reactions, electron configurations, kinetics, and more
• Detailed, detachable study guides to help organize your prep
• Score conversion tables to help you assess your performance and track your progress
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• 130+ practice drill questions covering all types of questions on the test
• Complete study sheet of core formulas and terms
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.