Cracking the CSET (California Subject Examinations for Teachers), 2nd Edition: The Strategy & Review You Need for the CSET Score You Want (Professional Test Preparation) (Paperback)
ON HAND in at least ONE of our stores. Click through or call for up-to-the-minute availability.
A revised second edition of our test prep guide to help teachers score higher on the California educators' certification exam, updated to reflect recent changes to the CSET and now including bonus CSET: Writing Skills online material.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Essential tactics to work smarter, not harder
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Targeted guidance for multiple-choice and constructed-response questions
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Essential review of CSET: Multiple Subjects content, including reading, language, and literature; history and social science; science and math; and physical education, human development, and the performing arts
• Sample questions with step-by-step guidance
• Key Terms lists and bulleted summaries for every chapter
• PLUS! Free online access to 3 Writing Skills practice tests plus bonus Writing help
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 3 full-length CSET practice tests available online
• End-of-chapter practice drills for all test subjects
• Detailed answer explanations for all practice questions
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. In addition to helping millions succeed on standardized tests, The Princeton Review provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. Along with classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring, and online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.