The Complete Rhyming Dictionary: Updated and Expanded (Mass Market)
ON HAND in at least ONE of our stores. Click through or call for up-to-the-minute availability.
The essential handbook for songwriters, poets, students, teachers, speechmakers, and members of the performing arts
This simple-to-use, exceptionally complete reference work has been updated, expanded and redesigned to meet the needs of today's most demanding wordsmiths. Included here are:
• Over 10,000 new entries—over 60,000 in all
• More rhymes than any other book
• Sight, vowel, consonant, and one-, two-, and three-syllable rhymes
• Proper names, slang, and scientific words
• Guide to techniques and forms of poetry
About the Author
Clement Wood (1888–1950) was a highly acclaimed American poet, critic, and poetry teacher. His poem “The Glory Road” was made famous in a song by Lawrence Tibbett. His other writing includes The Craft of Poetry and Hunters of Heaven.