Street Law: A Course in Practical Law, Student Edition (NTC: Street Law) (Hardcover)
Street Law's interactive methods focus on legal issues relevant to students' lives as they help students develop the knowledge and skills essential in our law-related society.
- Intellectual property coverage invites students to consider issues related to ownership of ideas.
- Case Studies illustrate legal issues in the context of real-life and hypothetical situations.
- FYIs contain practical information for dealing with various legal problems.
- Human Rights U.S.A. offers an opportunity to study human rights issues in the United States.
- Law in Action uses hypothetical scenarios to explain legal processes.
- You Be the Judge involves students in considering and deciding the outcome of a legal situation.
- Where You Live highlights variations in local law and procedures and highlights law where students live.
- Youth Act helps students learn how to advocate for change in their community and how to solve problems without going to court.
- Legal Documents are reproduced in the text to aid students' understanding.