Devil Said Bang: A Sandman Slim Novel (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Sandman Slim series.
- #1: Sandman Slim: A Novel (Paperback): $16.99
- #2: Kill the Dead: A Sandman Slim Novel (Paperback): $16.99
- #3: Aloha from Hell: A Sandman Slim Novel (Hardcover): Not available to order
- #5: Kill City Blues: A Sandman Slim Novel (Paperback): $14.99
- #6: The Getaway God: A Sandman Slim Novel (Paperback): $16.49
- #7: Killing Pretty: A Sandman Slim Novel (Hardcover): Not available to order
- #8: The Perdition Score: A Sandman Slim Novel (Paperback): $15.99
- #9: The Kill Society: A Sandman Slim Novel (Paperback): $14.99
- #10: Hollywood Dead: A Sandman Slim Novel (Paperback): $16.99
- #11: Ballistic Kiss: A Sandman Slim Novel (Hardcover): $28.99
Richard Kadrey’s Sandman Slim—aka James Stark—is, quite simply, one of the most outrageous uber-anti-heroes ever to kick serious butt on this or any other world or dimension.
In his previous three adventures—Sandman Slim, Kill the Dead, and Aloha from Hell—Stark has fled Hell for California, taken on angels, demons, outlaw bikers, zombies, covert government operatives, and all manner of monsters, while saving humankind from total annihilation on numerous occasions. But in Devil Said Bang, he finally assumes the role he was destined for: as the new Lucifer, ruler of the Underworld.
Combining outrageously edgy humor with a dark and truly twisted vision, Richard Kadrey has once again delivered a masterful amalgam of action novel, urban fantasy, and in-your-face horror that will delight a wide range of readers—from Christopher Moore and Warren Ellis fans to the devoted adherents of Jim Butcher, Charlaine Harris, Kim Harrison, and Simon Green.
About the Author
Richard Kadrey is the New York Times bestselling author of the Sandman Slim supernatural noir books. Sandman Slim was included in Amazon’s “100 Science Fiction & Fantasy Books to Read in a Lifetime,” and is in development as a feature film. Some of his other books include The Wrong Dead Guy, The Everything Box, Metrophage, and Butcher Bird. He also writes the Vertigo comic Lucifer.
“Richard Kadrey continues to knock them way the hell out of the park.”
— Cory Doctorow, boingboing.com
“Richard Kadrey’s ‘Sandman Slim’ series is one of my favorite sets of fantasy books from the last few years.”
— John Scalzi
“Allow me to both love this series for its feel of crossing hard-boiled crime pulp with H.P. Lovecraftian fantasy, and hate the author for being so damn good at it.”
“The most irreverent, darkly comedic, and downright cool installment to date. …The action-packed and bombshell-laden blend of dark fantasy, crime fiction, and Hellish sitcom is utterly readable.
— Publishers Weekly