Audiobook memberships are now available at Green Apple Books!
Powered by our audiobook partner Libro.fm, your first audiobook is $0.99 and then $14.99 per month. The monthly fee equates to one audiobook credit which you can use at anytime, for any of the 70,000+ audiobooks available on our Libro.fm site. You can easily listen on any device (phone, tablet, PC) as all Libro.fm audiobooks are DRM-free.
Audiobooks make a great gift! Join the movement to support Green Apple Books this holiday season by giving audiobooks from Libro.fm. Choose specific audiobooks to gift or select from 1, 3, 6, or 12 month memberships.
Additionally, you'll receive a free audiobook of Madeline Miller's Circe with purchase of a gift subscription.
- Over 70,000 titles
- First month for $0.99
- $14.99 monthly fee (one audiobook/month)
- 30% off additional audiobooks
- Free Libro.fm iOS and Android App
|Over 70,000 titles||•||•|
|First month for $0.99||•||•|
|$14.99 monthly fee (one audiobook/month)||•||•|
|30% off additional audiobooks||•||•|
|Free iOS and Android App||•||•|
|Membership credits never expire||•|
|Supports Green Apple Books||•|
|DRM-Free (listen on multiple devices)||•|
|Superior audio quality (2X industry standard)||•|
|Recommendations from indie booksellers||•|
|Ad-free browsing and listening||•|
|Pays a fair rate to publishers and authors||•|
How to get started
- Visit libro.fm/greenapplebooks, select your first book to purchase (a la carte or through the Libro.fm membership), and follow steps to create an account.
- After your purchase, you’ll receive a confirmation email with instructions to download the iOS or Android App, for easy listening on your mobile device.
- Start listening. Sign into the app and download your book(s) to your device.
Green Apple Books Featured Playlists
The Indie Next List
The Indie Next List, drawn from bookseller-recommended favorite handsells, epitomizes the heart and soul of passionate bookselling.
The New York Times Best Sellers
NYT bestsellers in fiction, nonfiction, and selections from advice, how-to, and miscellaneous.